Ask an expert

09 Feb 2009

Pain in my penis
I know what Urinary tract pain feels like and this isn' t it. My doc did a PSA test and urine test and he' s stumped. The pain ocurs on the left side of urethra and is worst when peeing in the morning but ocuurs most times I go and it can linger. I am 56 and have usually make love once a week. My penis does have a slight curve to the left but that has been there since I can remember and I have not done anything to damage it. This pain has been happening for about a month. Any idea what might be causing it or should I see a Urologist?
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

best advice- see an urologist - he can do a scope and see what is going on
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18823 votes