Question

Pain in rectum after ejaculating
My husband is 22 years old. For a few years now, he gets a terrible pain in his rectum after ejaculating. This does not happen every time, only if the pressure before ejaculating was intense. He says it feels like someone is grabbing and pulling his intestines through his anus. The pain does not start immediately after ejaculation, but mostly a while after. It lasts for 20 to 30 minutes. All he can do is to sit on the toilet untill the pain goes away, but his stomach does not "go". This seems very strange to us. Why does this happen? Do we need to worry? Thank you.

CW, the only thing I can think of is that he might have a prostate problem. The best would be for him to see his doctor or an urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.