Question

pain in shoulder, back of neck
Hi Dr,

I am 50 years old and starts getting pain in my left shoulder under the arm pit, left front side of my chest and back of neck. Pain keeps me awake at night and makes met tired and worried.
Cyberdoc

Dear Johan jvr

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon, to examine you, as you are experiencing pain which causes insomnia. He/she will have an x-ray and ultra-sound of the shoulder done, in order to make a diagnoses and to start the correct treatment.

You can take Myprodol, two capsules, four times a day, to relieve the pain.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger