Question

Pain in soul of foot
I believe I have Morton's Neuroma but I am afraid I may be asked to have a operation. Is thyere any other alternative?
I have been having various pains in the soul of my foot for many months. Sometimes a burning sensation or a feeling of a hard lump. The pain can be excrutiating. I enjoy dancing and walking so feel my life has been put on hold. Please help. Jo
Foot expert

Jo
you can try the following treatments
Orthotics
Physiotherapy
Chiropractic
At the end of the day if the neuroma is positively diagnosed, by either visualisation by ultrasound, or by Cortisone injection, have it out it isnt going to go away. My advice is go for the op