Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005

Pain in the heel
Have been having this chronic pain in the heel bone, what is the treatment for this?
Answer 371 views
Foot expert

01 Jan 0001

Usually orthotic devices placed in the shoes, and physiotherapy
Call the SA Podiatry Association 0861 100 249, get to a podiatrist in your area
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.