Question

pain in the joints of left foot when waking and sole of foot painfull all day
I have found that it takes me about five min to wake my foot up same foot has a pain in the depression when i press on it or stand funny

PITF, it sounds like something is pressing on the nerve that supplies the foot, but I can’t say what or where without examining you first. You can try taking an anti-inflammatory for a couple of days, but if that doesn’t do the trick, the best would be to see an orthopaedic surgeon. Good luck.