Question

PAIN INSIDE THE FRONT PART OF LEGS
I GET BLUE JUST BY PRESSING A BIT HARD ON MY LEGS, STRAPPY SANDALS AND SO ON. MY LEGS THE BONE PART ON THE FRONT FROM THE KNEE DOWNWARDS ACHE AND IS VERY VERY SENSITIVE TO BUMPS.CAN U HELP, MY DR NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE, HAVE THIS FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW. I DO TAKE CALTRATE PILLS ON A DAILY BASIS.SOME DAYS ITS WORSE THAN OTHERS. DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF DR TO GO TO, PLEASE HELP I'M WORRIED ABOUT THIS.
THANK YOU

LL, it might be that you suffer from purpura simplex. Purpura simplex or easy bruising is the most common vascular bleeding disorder and is characterised by increased bruising due to increased vascular fragility. It is more common in women and bruises develop without any history of trauma on the thighs, buttocks and upper arms. There is no history of other abnormal bleeding, but there might be family members suffering from the same problem. Sufferers have a normal full blood count and clotting profile, and no drugs seem to prevent it.
Purpura simplex is not serious, but making the wrong diagnosis is. My advice would be that you go for a good physical examination by a specialist physician, have a full blood count, liver functions and a clotting profile done, and maybe avoid aspirin containing drugs (seldom a cause). Good luck.