Ask an expert

22 Mar 2007

Pain on left side of womb
Good day

I have had this similar pain a while back, and it was diagnosed by my gynae as seems to have come back after taking the prescribed medication...which was more than a year ago. They took a swab of my inside fluids and also conducted a scan...The gynae bill is far too pricey, and I was wondering if I could get a prescription or name of the medicine that would help relief the pain...I am also discharging more frequently, it's a thin runny substance, i feel it is associated with the pains...If a prescription is not possible, kindly advise me of a gynaecologist I can go and see regarding this in Cape Town.

Please assist soonest
Answer 749 views

01 Jan 0001

If you have had endoemtriosis before, you really need to see a gynaecologist. I cannot make referrals on this site, but your GP should be able to help.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.