Ask an expert

17 Jun 2011

Pain on my dick &amp  balls
Have this terrible pain on my dick and now feels like its extending to my balls. Been to the doctor''s (GP) but nix. what should I do or who should I see?
Answer 330 views

01 Jan 0001

please consult a urologist. the pain could be from a number of serious, even deadly, diseases. a consult with a urologist will be able to run a number of tests to identify the cause / diagnosis of the problem.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.