Question

PAIN ON MY PRIVATE PARTS!!
HELLO

I'M 32 WEEKS PRAG AN WHEN I MAKE LUV TO MY HUBBY MY VIGINA JUST BECOME PAINFUL EVEN WHEN I BATH, THINGS WERE NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE THE PAIN STARTED RESENTLY WHEN I WAS 31 WEEKS PRAG, WHEN I ASK MY GYNAE ABOUT IT HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHY AND HE DID'NT GIVE ME ANY MEDICATION , I'M CONCERNED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW ,PLESE HELP.

I can't really tell what the cause is without examining you. Later in pregnancy, you may feel pain from pressure on a ligament (these become more sensitive in pregnancy). If the pain is superficial, it may be that you have thrush. Perhaps you should abstain for a while.