Question

Pain on the left hand side of the abdomen, sometimes left testicle and at the back
I have had pain on the left lower side of the abdomen and sometimes it goes to the left testicle and at my lower back. This pain does not border me if I am walking but I feel it when I am sitted in one position for a long time or after exercising. Have been to two doctors and they think it could be a strained muscle. Help please

Qinta

I suggest that you consult an urologist for an examination. It is possible that you have an inguinal hernia. This could explain your pain when seated, as there is increased abdominal pressure that will worsen the hernia. The pain often refers down into the scrotum and can cause pain in that area. It can also refer to your lower back.