Question

pain-ovulating
Everytime in my menstrul period when i ovulate,i get this pain which is located where my fillopian tubes are. it smtimes gets very painfull....to the point where i have to hold my breath when the pain strikes. It lasts for a few mins then disappears & comes back later. Should i be alarmed?

It has been like this for the past six months and i usually had irregular periods

Many women have pain with ovulation. It should not last more than a day or two. If you previously had irregular periods and they are now regular, it probbably means that you are now ovulating. Ovulation pain is normal.