Question

Pain under my left arm??
I''m 44 years old male, dont smoke have high cholestral (8.2) high stress levels, been suffering from pain under my left arm for the last couple of weeks, what causes this? Would this be heart related??
Cardiologist
Cardiologist

Hi Woody,

pain under the arm is highly unlikely to be heart pain and much more likely to be musculoskeletal pain or pain which is stress related.

However it will do no harm for your own peace of mind to see your doctor and check it out, and at the same time get advice about your high cholesterol level which sounds like it needs treatment.