Question

Painful hands
I have been pains on my shoulders and it becomes more painful when i wake up...both of my middle fingers on both hands are now painful. Is this something to worry about, the pain becomes excruciating when i sleep.
.
osteopath

Hello Amo,
It is important to get your symptoms properly evaluated. So I would advise you to consult with your medical doctor who may well refer you for a neck Xray. Depending on these findings will determine the appropriate treatment. If conservative treatment is required then I would advise you consult with an osteopath in your area.