Ask an expert

06 Mar 2003

painful heel
arthritis and high blood sufferer. have a painful lower heel condition especially after walking for long periods of time.

please recommend treatment.
Answer 416 views

01 Jan 0001

EF, the best would be to have an x-ray taken and make sure it is arthritis. If it is, you can try taking a long-acting anti-inflammatory like Brexecam®, Celebrex®, Vioxx, etc. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18754 votes