Ask an expert

06 Jan 2008

Painful itchy cronic swellings
When ever I work with spanners or any pressure is applied to any part of my body a blue bruze type of swelling occures that is little painful anf itchy. The only thing that helps to take this away is by using cortosone. Please help with an cure,as no doctor so far can tell me what the problem is.

Answer 401 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Joe

Thank you for visiting

You should consult a Physician to have blood tests done, in order to assess your body's blood clotting ability. There are pathological reasons for this and should be excluded. A good cream to apply, is Thrombothrob, which can be bought at your local Pharmacy.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.