Ask an expert

05 Aug 2010

Painful neck, lower back and left shoulder
Hi, please advise what type of dr to see for my problem and is it wise to go to a gp or see a specialist instead, Thank you.
Answer 332 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Help
You can see your GP first - maybe you will just need a muscle relaxant and or referral to a physiotherapist
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18655 votes