Ask an expert

03 Aug 2011

Painful period pains
I have severe period pains and no pain killer helps. I am 39 years with one child.
Please advise
Answer 399 views

01 Jan 0001

Try Ponstan. If this does not help, see your gynae to check for other causes.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.