Question

painful shoulder
Good day

I just woke up the Saturday morning with a pain in my shoulder. It felt as if I walked hard into something with my shoulder. It got worst during the day to such an extent that I couldn''t lift my arm because of the pain.
I''m not sure if my mom has osteoporosis but she has " fragile"  bones. She had an ankle fracture some time ago. I cant remember if this " bone"  thing is genetic or something.
What can I do regarding the pain in my shoulder?
Cyberdoc

Hallo Pat
Pain in the shoulder could be due to inflammation of the bursa, arthritis, referred pain from the diaphragm or back/neck muscle spasm. You should rather go for an examination to determine the cause so that it can be treated correctly.