Ask an expert

13 Aug 2008

Painful ulcers
I have been sick with a kidney/bladder infection for the last week. In the last week I have had about 6 or 7 ulcers develop on the inner skin of my vagina and anus. It is excruciatingly painful and I don' t know what to do about them. Are they thrush related? I am very worried about them especially as when I google it it refers to STI' s. What cream can I use for this so it can clear up quickly?
Answer 270 views

01 Jan 0001

This may be herpes. See your doctor as it is important to know whether this is the diagnosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17923 votes