Question

Painful urinating after drinking beer+shagging
I am a 25 year old guy, and has always had this thing, well, ever since I started drinking.

This happens if I drink a beer or two, and then go on and do the thang. Either with myself or my girl. After I have ejaculated, about a half hour after, I get this need to pee. Now I reckon that's fine, beers make you pee. Sometimes it hurts to pee, and then I know it's time for the following. I can't seem to control my bladder properly. Not that I piss py pants or the bed or my girlfriend, but it burns to pee. I can't withstand it and have to go to the loo. This normally also goes on for about half an hour or so. I have found that taking a hot bath makes the burning pain less, and it's also easier to just lie there and pee all I need to. After that I'm fine.

Is this odd, or is it normal? Any ideas what it might be? I've only had it happen after drinking beer, not wine or whatever. And it doesn't always happen after beer. Should I just avoid beer? I like drinking beer better than any other drink, but maybe I should just not drink beer when I want to get down, or maybe I should not get horny when I've had beer(right, as if!)

Name Nick, having slight burning urine after having done the “thang”, is normal. I doubt that it’s serious, but the best would be to see your GP and have him make sure that you don’t have a bladder, urethral or prostate infection. If that turns out OK, you don’t have to worry. You can try taking some Citro-Soda® before a party and see if it helps. Good luck.