Question

Painfull sleeping positions
Dear Doc
I'n 22 year old girl and I struggle with pain around my "SI Joint" My Chiro practor says that it's pinching a nerve or go in spasm, so I do get treatment every now and again.

My problem is that I can't sleep through one night without waking up with a sore body or be so stiff and sore during night that I can't even turn around. The pain is usually in my neck and around my "SI JOINT"

At the moment I sleep either on my back or on my side with my knees pulled up and pillow between my knees.

What else can I do or how can I sleep without being stiff and sore the whole time?

REgards
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

Your chiropractor should be able to advise on these issues - especially as he/she should be familiar with your condition. Your sleeping discomfort can of course be influenced by the mattress and pillow you sleep on - has he/she discussed this with you ???