Question

Pains in lower abdomen 2 weeks after D&C
I had a missed miscarriage approximately 3 weeks ago, followed by a D&C. I however started developing pains on my right hand side (feels like my ovaries) which stretches to my back. Sometimes when I stand up quickly it feels like something gets torn inside of me or it feels like someone sticking a knife into me. Also when I laugh spontaneously it occurs sometimes. Is there any reason for concern or is this still after effects of the miscarriage?

It is possible that you have some infection after the D&C. See your doctor to check.