Question

pains in my ovaries even if its not pms
i saw a doctor a month ago,because i had pains in my abdominal area,but he was not much help.i still experience the pains and i dont know what to do.please help me i cant take it no more.they said i had cysts on my ovaries and i experience terreble headaches,tiredness,drowsiness and i sweat alot during the day and night time too.

Prue, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you, but it sounds like you have some sort of infection in your lower abdomen (salpingitis, appendicitis, cystitis, etc.). It might also be that you’re anaemic due to blood loss, or that you have a chronic disease of sorts. The best would be to get a second opinion from a different doctor. Good luck.