Question

Panic Attack
I have been diagnosed by 3 doctors that I get panic attackes, I get pines and needles in my
arms and neck and I feel like I am choking, yesterday I experiences something even wearder
I got the pins and needles in my head. Is this part of the panic attacks or do you think I must consult an specialist.

Michelle, it might be a panic attack, but it might also be something else like a nerve being pinched in your neck. The best would be to get a second opinion from a good neurologist and see what he says. If it is due to panic attacks and hyperventilation, he will tell you so and give you the correct treatment. Good luck.