Question

Panic Attacks
I have suffered from panic attacks / anxiety attacks for a few years now and until a year ago was on anti depressants. These did not stop the attacks, but may have limited them some. I have tried taking my driving test 3 times already and all 3 times the wheels literally fell off! I have been driving for years and the activity itself does not 'scare' me, it's as soon as I am being tested, questioned, challenged etc that the attacks come on. I read the tips on what to do in the event of an attack, but these cannot be done during a drivers test. Any suggestions?

I have very limited access to internet - could a response be sent o my e-mail address if possible.

Thank You

Try adding CBT counselling to a good antidepressant, ( preferably an SSRI different from the one that was only mildly helpful before ). And the CBT therapist can help you both to learn how to relax, and to prepare to feel calm and collected during the test.
And I doubt that the wheels LITERALLY fell off, or you'd have needed a crane and truck to get the car home. I don't see any email address posted.