Question

Pap smear
I'm going to gynea next week and doing the whole pap smear thing, I'm extremely nervous and just want to know what the procedure is. Is there pain involved??? And will I still ovulate this month after going for the smear? I'm stressing already, but I feel I need to do this, cause we've been ttc for 9 months now, and I felt maybe we should go for thorough medical check-ups, just to see if everything is okay. Please help me.

The pap smear will not affect ovulation. It is a bit uncomfortable but should not be painful.