Question

Pap smear
Is there any home pap smear test kit on the market. There use to be the e papsmear and the Sen-C-Test but I can not seem to find any home kit anymore. I also want to find out about staying on the pill, Iam 42 and my GP told me it is ok to stay on and that there are advantages for me to stay on for as long as I like, does that sound right, one advantage according to him is that it will prevent osteo arthiriis that my mother had.

The home pap kits are not reliable.
As long as you do not smoke and have no risk factors for heart disease, you can stay on the Pill.