Question

Paracetamol
Me and my fiance are having problems and i wanted to feel better and numb the pain so i drank 7 tablets of panados at once. I just want to know if i hurt myself. I havnt been feeling to well. I have been experiencing dizziness, feeling faint, nausea, chest pain(but this could be a result of my ashtma as i do sometimes get chest pain) and a funny feeling like menstruation pain. I did do a pregnancy test and it was negative. It is now a week since the incadent. Should i just drink alot of water to flush my system or should i consult my GP? Please advise

Dear Angie
Panados is very toxic to the liver and can cause severe liver cell damage if taken in overdose. I think you should rather see your GP, while you are there ask him to check your blood pressure, blood sugar and evaluate you for acute stress too.