Question

Paranoid
Help Doc,I am very depressed and I have a fear of dying.Think about death alot and I get scared.I suffer from panic attacks as well.Do you think that there ate a cure for it.Pls help i am going man.

Beyond any possible doubt there is a cure for this Depression, you betcha. But you need to see a good local psychiatrist for a proper assessment and discuss treatment choices. You'd probably do best with a modern antidepressant emdication AND if available where you are, some CBT Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy counselling
And while waiting for your appointment, call Lifeline and chat about your problems and feelings.