- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Rather than focusing on Ramaphosa, the DA should focus on itself
- Anyone for cricket? Meet the Joburg bug lady who's putting insects on the menu
- OPINION | Did this 'slip' by Mika Salo explain Ferrari's drop in performance last year?
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- From disturbed sleeping to difficulty concentrating, here's why you need to get your child moving
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19387 votes