Ask an expert

23h ago

Parental Alienation Syndrome
Hey there, does anyone have any info on this condition, but relative to South AFrica.......... especially from a legal point of view. or as a medical condition that can be used legally?
Answer 359 views

01 Jan 0001

There is absolutely, definitively, no such syndrome recognize by science and thus no such thing that could be used legally. Some american psychologists have a silly tendency to invent such "syndromes" either to publicize and sell some silly book they've written, or to solve a problem in a particular court case, if the court is stupid enough not to ask them for proper scientific validation of their phoney argument.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.