Question

Parents Divorcing
Hi there, I posted a message about a week ago. Thanks for all the replies. However, my parents has gone to a lawyer now and this asshole tells my mother she can only get a third of his salary, which is R3500-00- per month....and that's it. They are married outside community of property. I mean - she's never going to make it with that and what if he dies one day? I need GOOD advice please.

Dear confused,
You sound as if you do need good advice -- but the problem is surely a legal one, and needs legal advice and help. I have no idea of what bizarre legal principle suggests that an innocent wife and family should only claim a third of the salary of an unfaithful husband. Anyone else have suggestions ?