Question

Parking Ticket...hehehe!!!
I went to the Cresta mall on Saturday, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a damn Metro cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, man , how about giving a girl a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked member of the Boerebond. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres! So I called him a verkrampte piece of horse-sh*t. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. "Vetgat" I screamed at him. Yet another ticket. "Vetgat with a boeppens !" I shouted again. His hand wrote furiously as his neck went a deeper shade of purple and his blood pressure mounted and his breathing got heavier.

I walked off. I didn't care, because I dont have a car - Bus was
waiting ...!!!!!

I try to have a little fun each day. It's very important

I must remember that tactic when the opportunity arises !