Question

Partner moving out
I am in a four months relationship with my partner. Who we share bills and everything, he moved in with me, but he is problematic when comes to finances, I am thinking of ending the affair, he doesnt commit to paying on time (like groceries etc.), but ultimately he pays, and this makes us fight more often, also he can''t spend the whole day in the house, he is just in and out the house the whole time, and I can''t find my peace, even at night, he will arrive around 23h00, during the week, running errands, and wake me up wants to chat and chill. I do like him a lot, his view is that he moves out and we will just visit each other. I am thinking this will make the afair to end one way or the other. My problem is he proposed marriage and I already told my parents, but I think i don''t want to marry him after all, when comes to financial management I can''t compromise.

As you describe him, he doesn't really sound like a Partner, more like someone temporarily sharing a place with you as a matter of convenience to him. You are right to be very cautious about thinking of marriage to someone who seems to be financially irresponsible and unconcerned about his committments and the needs of others.