Question

Passed out three times this year, Double vision
it all started at the beginning of this year. i got involved in a fight at a bar when a guy hit me on my nose. since then ive had double vision. a month or so later i passed out at work. ER24 stated my blood sugar was low. i passed out a second time about 2 months there after. in the beginning of this month (november) i had a seizure at work. The doctors think it may be related to epilepsy. I went for a brain scan, EEG, MRI and an echogram. Nothing turned up. Everything was normal. I drink a lot of milk and I smoke. Please Help.

Adrian, one’s first reaction is to think that it is due to the trauma to the head, but the tests you went for show that nothing like that is the matter. If you can let me know which blood tests were done (I assume the results were normal), I might be able to make a more educated guess. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I receive it. Good luck.