Question

Passing blood(stools)
My Fiance had very painfull stomach cramps lastnite as well as vomitting. When he goes to the toilette he would pass blood(stools). What could it be as he never had that problem before.
(For the last two weeks he has been using Staminogro to improve his sperm quality), could that mabe contributing to his condition.

Cyberdoc

Hallo Gena
It sounds to me as if he has an infection in the gut - please let him see your doctor as he may need antibiotics if there is blood in the stool. I don't think it is caused by Staminogro.
dr Bets