Question

PAST ISSUES
HELLO DOC,
I'VE BEEN THROUGH A DIFFICULT PERIOD WITHIN THE MILITARY
SERVICE AND NOW THAT I'VE LEFT I WANT TO GET ON WITH MY LIFE.
I'M SINGLE, STUDYING, AND WISHING TO FIND A PARTNER.
THE PROBLEM IS, I FIND IT SO DIFFICULT COMMUNICATING WITH SOMEONE THAT I MEET.
WHEN I FEEL ATTRACTED TO A ATTRACTIVE WOMAN, I FEEL THAT I'M NOT WORTHY OF SUCH A PERSON.
SOMETIMES IF I SEE A SEXY PERSON, I FANTASISE ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH SUCH A PERSON.
I AM NOT AT ALL PROUD OF SUCH A HABIT, BUT THE QUESTION IS, HOW AM I TO INSTILL ORDER IN MY LIFE??

You may be shy, and lacking self-confidence and social skills, but otherwise normal. And having sexual fantasies is very normal, too. See a good CBT-ori9ented psychologist for counselling, which should be able to help you to fix these problems and become more able to form and enjoy relationships