Question

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR? OR NOT
IVE BEEN DATING MY BOYFRIEND FOR 2 YRS NOW AND NOW CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT HE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. HE LIES ABOUT THE MOST MINOR THING AND IT JUST RUNS FLUENTLY OFF THAT TONGUE OF HIS. THE SADDEST PART IS WHEN I CONFRONT HIM WITH THE TRUTH THEN HE GETS BESIDE HIMSELF AND HE'LL ONLY ADMIT ON THE LASSSSST. I REALLY LOVE HIM BUT WOULD I BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH THIS ADDICTION GHEEWIZZ! HOW CAN I BE OF HELP TO MY MAN AND WOT IS THE FIRST STEP. IS THERE OTHER HUMAN BEINGS THAT ENCOUNTERS THE SAME PROBLEM????

I can understand how profoundly annoying this would be. What I can't understand is why you want to love such a liar ? It's not an addiction ( on his part ) of any sort, but a character flaw. And its not an addiction on your side, just poor judgement.