Question

paul???!!!\\
Hi there
bear again ...
How did you do it? you seem so happy!!

I have been feeling so down lately ...I feel as though I GIVE,GIVE,GIVE and just never receive....and that's depressing me!
I feel used, lost and worthless...Worst of all I dont know how to shake the feeling

any advise???

Dear bear,
Doesn't it have a lot to do with expectations ? Thank goodness there are good givers out there ( we already know how many takers there are ). But if one expects that there is usually going to be a balance in life, and that you will receive in some rough proportion to what you give, then you're bound to be disappointed.
In fact, some would say that if one gives with an expectation that this entitles one to receive, either from the recipient personally, or from life in general, it isn't a true gift, but more a sort of a loan.