Question

pcos
I changed my gynea - afternearly 8 months of struggling and pain in my abdomen- and the new gynea diagnosed pcos. Now, i know what it is, but what does it look like??? My previous g also did a scan and when he looked at my ovary he said ' look there are all you eggs' then the new one looked at a scan that (to me) looked EXACTLY like the 'eggs' the first one saw and said there are at least 15 cysts one my ovary. So, what does it look like?

The ovary is enlarged and there are very tiny eggs around the edge of the ovary, like a string of beads. The diagnosis is often difficult if the person is not an experienced scanner.