Question

PCOS and Clomid

I have been on clomid for the last 3 months now, i have PCOS and have irregular periods. With the clomid my cycle is 33 days and i did confirm that i was ovulating however the last cycle of clomid i was taking 2 tablets a day and could not do a transvaginal scan as the doc was closed that is the only difference from the other 2 times i was on clomid , it is now Day 41 and no period yet. I started feeling the onset of my period the last week and it has since stopped,breasts are a bit sensitive and my nipples are sticking out all the time.
Could the 2 tablets a day have delayed my period or could it be that i am preggies, i have an appointment with the DOC next week thursday, he said i should wait 2 weeks before i do a test to avoid the dissappointment as i have been trying for a year and half now to conceive.

It could be that you are pregnant. I would suggest you do as your doctor advises.