Question

pcos and fertility doc
Hope you could help me. have been diagnosed with pcos over 4 yrs back. had numerous laprascopies, also not ovulating, very insulin resistant. normal gynee imgrated and refered me to fertility doc. saw him and said that before we start with any treatment. wants me to loose a few kg's. so sent me away and said come back in 6 months. has been 10 months. my normal gp did blood tests other day and send results to this gynee. he phoned and said that my insulin levels are alarmingly high. says that i must take glucophange 1 twice a day and come back in three months. have not had period for 4 months and i got a cyst. should i go 2 see gynee and ask for him to see what he suggests or should i just stay away the 3 months and then go back??? i am so desperate.... please help

I would agree with the advice that you were given. Take the glucophage and also stick to a diabetic type diet and see your gynaecologist in three months.