Question

Pcos - Heavy Bleeding on my 20th day in cycle ttc (9 days to menses)
Hi , I really am stressed. Have Pcos , TTC and on metformin and diet and lost weight. Charting my cycle and last menses was on the 14 of June 2011 , I did ovulate on june 25 and then on the 3rd of July started to bleed. Bright red and some brown bleeding. Heavy though but i do have systs. Breast was tender with lumps and pregnancy pre symtoms last 2 weeks. Want to know if I might have Implantation bleeding as it says on my chart that 3rd implantation should happen but it is heavier bleeding than anywhere in info on net? Please help asap. Thanks Ineke

Heavy bleeding is unlikely to be an implantation bleed. This is more likely a period.