Ask an expert

17 Mar 2003

PCOS / Sperm Count
I have PCOS. We want to have my husband tested for his sperm count to be sure that there is not a problem as well. Can you please tell me where do we go for that procedure?
Answer 345 views

01 Jan 0001

You need a referral from your doctor to a lab that does semenanalysis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17875 votes