Question

PCOS uncontrollable weigh gain
Good day, please help me. i was diagnosed with PCOS more than 3 years ago. i didnt know what it was and my doctor didnt bother to advise what it is and how to manage it. i have sine gained +-16 kg. and recentlty been told its because of my PCOS. i have ALL the PCOS symptoms and they are getting worse. im struggling to loose weight and really feel like im slipping into deppression because of this. please help me manage these symptoms and advice the best way to loose weight.

If weight gain is your main problem, then you should follow a diabetic type diet as well as a healthy exercise program. It may also be necessary to start Metformin.