Question

P’d off ex!
I recently broker off a one month relationship. This person is now calling me at all hours of the night. I have asked, I have begged this person to leave me alone to no avail. She has even threatened to cause havoc for me at work. I don’t know what to do now. I have thought of getting a restraining order but that might push her even further. What should I do?

Please, if anyone can help??????

Sounds like a movie plot, all over again. A restraining order, if you got one, would either control her and push her into good behaviour, or she'd go to jail. Maybe, as crustal says, start with a formal warning letter from a lawyer. Such obsessions should never be indulged. Warn the Security at work that she may try to cause problems there, too. Change your phone number(s) and don't respond to her except through a lawyer. She sounds unstable and the sort of person to avoid at all costs