Question

Pegnancy and weight gain
I had tried unsuccessfully for 4 years to lose weight and so finally I went to an endocrinologist in July, was diagnosed with a underactive thyroid and insulin resistence. They put me on ditroxin and glucophage (twice a day). I didn't start losing weight immediately, they said I would probably only start to see a difference between 6 weeks and 3 months. Well in the interim I fell pregnant. They lowered my glucophage dose to once a day for the duration of the pregnancy, but now so far I have lost 13.8kg. I am not dieting in the slightest as I have always tried to eat healthily. My doctors (both the endocrinologist and gynea) are happy that I'm losing as long as I don't diet, but I'm wondering if this is okay for the baby. I'm 17 weeks now and everytime I get on the scale I've lost again. I'm happy about this obviously, but also don't want to jeapordise the baby. I was 25kg overweight when I went to the endocrinologist.
Is there something wrong that I'm losing, or is it my body just getting back in balance again with the correct medication?

The medication is probably correcting the weight problem. As long as you are eating healthily, the baby should be fine. It will be monitored with scans as well.