Ask an expert

08 Aug 2010

pelvic defect
My girlfriend is suffering from pelvic defect. I would like to find out the possible sure/ remedies and risks involved in the treatment. She is very much scared to go see a doctor. Would you please advise me on what steps to take forward.
Thank you
Answer 291 views

01 Jan 0001

I think you have the wrong terminology. There is no such thing as a pelvic defect.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.