Question

pelvis and lumbar spine xrays indicates
that I have enthesopathy, loss of normal lordosis, a space narrowing and spondylopathy at L5/S1. Underlying discogenic disease. What does all this mean and what treatment do I go for to fix all of this?

Dear Ants
enthesopathy is inflammation or disease where the ligaments attach to the bone. Loss of normal lordosis means that the normal curve is straightened out ( usually due to muscle spasm), space narrowing refer to the disc spaces between vertebrae and spondylopathy L5/S1 means that the two vertebra of L5 and S1 slipped a bit over each other causing misalignment due to disc degeneration. Your orthopod will treat this either conservatively with medication and physiotherapy or with operation if needed.